Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Directions

Ok so if you have been following my blog you will notice that I deleted all my posts! I've decided that I don't want to have a blog that was just about Classic With Style even though I love CWS. I'm going to be posting about events, stores, and fashion. I'm going to try to post a new "look" or something almost daily but lately I haven't been on SL much so we'll see how it goes!

So here's my first post!


Mystic Cancass Fire Sun Kissed- Teeth Seraphim Gift 

Panda Punx: Keri Group Gift

Gizza: Leather Jacket Group Gift Gemale

Truth Hairbase-Espresso

Corset Bra top pink RR

Sweet Sin Tattoo Fuuuc crazy

Emery- Jean Skinny Passe Fucsia

MADesigns Hair Dora Dark Brown VII

Finesmith Fresh Boots- Black Leather

InSight- Ice Big Image Eyes with Sparkle


No comments:

Post a Comment